Monday 16 March 2015

Formby Research Trip.

 
After the tutorial I had earlier in the week me and my family went to Formby beach/ woods. I love the walks around there as the landscape is so beautiful with the contrast of the dense forest with the beach and sand dunes. The photographs I took were of the woodland as I just wanted to collect objects from the beach area. Filling three bags with natural objects I found on the walk has given me lots of inspiration. I found bark, shells, driftwood, leaves, shell fish, and much more.
 
I hope to photograph the items I have collected and start working from the objects whether that be drawing them, taking them into the dark room, exposing them for screen printing, or collaging them. I can't wait to explore the possibilities.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment